Not just Bipolar...

 For years, I have thought about starting a blog, yet never knew where to start, if anyone would read it. Let alone if I would have the time, the topics or content everyone would be interested in or wanted to read. Yet, I have decided - wtf, do it. I am no longer wondering about what I do or don't do, if anyone likes it or not.

My entire life I have been described as emotional, sensitive, caring, sweet, blunt, honest, independent, stubborn, a bitch, etc. (just to name a few) I am from the south, I live in the Midwest: a mama, grandma, daughter, sister, friend, and wife, with anxiety, depression, bipolar II disorder, PTSD, ADHD, BPD, Social Anxiety Panic Disorder, Empath, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia,...(list goes on and on..

So I have decided to no longer state that I am The Southern Bipolar Chick- Living in the Midwest, I am more of a Southern Emotional Mama - Living in the Midwest that has to get some of these thoughts, feelings, and words out of my mind before I overthink myself to the point of a heart attack. 

So, welcome to my life!  It is a shit show at times, a messy disaster, yet being a mom, grandma, wife, etc to these individuals is what has kept me from allowing my mental health from consuming me and given me a reason to stay in a world that has hurt me in many ways from all the judgement of others, heartache of life/love, loss of loved ones, and betrayal of life never being a fairy tale. 

So if you are currently crying/hiding in the bathroom from your S/O or kids, have many mental health issues, resting bitch face and just love to have a peek at other's not being so perfect, then welcome to my world. I hope you enjoy the view. 😁

Comments

Popular Posts